Re: Where are we ?

At 06:12 PM 11/19/99 +0100, you wrote:
>So.. what's up ? :)

	I'll try to sum up and Christian can correct me if I am wrong. We are
using sunsite as our primary site. The only leftover hitch is the fact that
sunsite won't allow us to proxy lgdc.org. We'll have to redirect and figure
out what we want later.

	They currently have MySQL, PHP and Phorum set up for us. Sunsite's been
real busy lately as they lost a RAID setup and have had to work at that for
a while. Everything is in place. I have a new design all ready, with all
images done. Just have to find time to sit down and dedicate a morning or
afternoon to it. I was about to do it last weekend, but during the time had
avaible, sunsite was under denial-of-service attacks. (Seriously, true story!)

	LGDC will have articles mirrored at other, volunteer sites.

	I realize I've not done what I was supposed to do. It will get done. I'm
off next week and will do it.

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames