[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Pingus (again)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Pingus (again)
- From: Josef Spillner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 21:16:10 +0100
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 15:21:21 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <3DBFF06C.email@example.com>
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20021030133739.A0F893EAB@gate.home.lan> <3DBFF06C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- User-Agent: KMail/1.4.7
On Wednesday 30 October 2002 15:45, Steve Baker wrote:
> The whole idea of the auto* tools is that they are run by DEVELOPERS
> and they only rely on common shell tools and 'make' on the end user's
There are subtle annoyances (such as AC_OUTPUT being incomatible between ac
2.13 and 2.5), but generally this is indeed the case.
The problem was that autoconf was unmaintained for quite a long time -
currently things seem to get into shape again.
Free operating systems. Free software. Free games.