[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Triggers and listeners, event-driven game worlds
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Triggers and listeners, event-driven game worlds
- From: "Adam D. Moss" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 15:10:03 +0000
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 10:21:27 -0500
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I've put together a pre-release distribution of the small/simple/fast
triggers & listeners C code I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. It is
designed to facilitate the creation of event-driven game worlds, but
is fairly general-purpose.
The tarball's temporary home is:
The project will likely get a 'real' home page at some point.
The README contains general information/caveats and there's a rough
example.c in there also. License is BSD-style.
Let me know if there's any point in carrying on.
Adam D. Moss . ,,^^ firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.foxbox.org/ co:3
"You could make a mince pie mountain and
carve yourself a lair inside to live in."