LGDC Homepage

Ok,I changed the homepage structure draft to reflect the parts that came up
at the last meeting:

Available Tools
	- Platform dependent SDKs
	- lowlevel Platform independent SDKs
	- Highlevel Platform independent SDKs
	- Applications etc (TheGimp, egcs, jdk, ...)

Comparison of SDKs (helping game programmers to choose the right tools)
[I think we should rename that to something like "Using Them" of "In
Practice"(?)]
 	- the general FAQ
	- list of known bugs and their workarounds
	- Strengths and weaknesses of the individual libs examined
	- List of especially promising combinations (+analysis on the "why")
 	- Tips & Tricks
	- "My first time" (where/how to start)

Example games
	- Tutorial games
	- games in versions for different SDKs (for comparison)
	- fancy demos

Discussions/Contacting
	- The Mailing list
	- irc meeting summaries (moved here from the PPlay site)
	- Editorials and comments on them (collected from the mailing list)
	- collected news items about Linux GameDev
	- List of (positive) comments we got

Projects
	- What Linux game development projects exist now?
	- What projects are still needed?

Compatibility standards (Specifications of common code etc)
	- List of known incompatibilities and their workarounds
	- White papers of compatibility standards + comments on them

Related sites (??) Links that don't fit into the other categories, like
	- www.linuxprogramming.com/
	- Scene Zone (http://alumina.universation.net/)
	- www.xwindows.org/
	- ...

Comments on that?

Ok, now for the second part: The homepage is progressing well, we now need
to discuss on the details of the parts. Today's issue: What categories
should appear in the "Tools" descriptions/overviews?

My list (as for now and unsorted):

* Name
* Homepage
* Type (Sound/Gfx/AI/...)
* developed by <Project>
* brief description / main focus
* supported platforms
* Main language
* existing language wrappers
* current status
* comments by us (??)

Cu
	Christian
--

void sleep(){for(long int sheep=0;!asleep();sheep++);}