Re: LGDC Homepage

Quoting Christian Reiniger (warewolf@mayn.de):

> Comparison of SDKs (helping game programmers to choose the right tools)
> [I think we should rename that to something like "Using Them" of "In
> Practice"(?)]

Tool differences
Libs pros and cons
Library comparations

>  	- the general FAQ

I don't think we need a FAQ. Atleast not yet.

> 	- games in versions for different SDKs (for comparison)

What exactly do you mean by this?

> Projects
> 	- What Linux game development projects exist now?
> 	- What projects are still needed?

Hmm. Doesn't this fit into the list of libs available?

> Ok, now for the second part: The homepage is progressing well, we now need
> to discuss on the details of the parts. Today's issue: What categories
> should appear in the "Tools" descriptions/overviews?
>
> My list (as for now and unsorted):

> * comments by us (??)

No need for comments by us. They already exists on the "library
comparations" page. But maybe a link to the analysis of the lib.

--
Magnus Norddahl
ClanSoft.