Re: GGI

Magnus Norddahl wrote:

>Because Christian always mention GGI when people ask about games, I decided
>to let ClanLib support it. But ggi seems to be seriously under construction.
>Their configure scripts just doesn't work. :-(

Uh. They plan to release an official "more-or-less-stable" version at about
end of October. I'd suggest you wait until then...

But the nonworking configure script is strange nevertheless. What snapshot
did you download?

>I have a few questions regarding using ggi:

Adrian, could you answer these? I haven't used libggi enough (well, to be
true I haven't really used it at all yet...)

Cu
	Christian
--

Troi, report to my room. Clothing optional