GGI

Hi,

Because Christian always mention GGI when people ask about games, I decided
to let ClanLib support it. But ggi seems to be seriously under construction.
Their configure scripts just doesn't work. :-(

I have a few questions regarding using ggi:

- Does ggi support doublebuffering? I've been looking in ggi.h, but cannot
find any sort of flipping capability.

- Is it possible to enumerate through the videomodes available? This is
needed to let games display a set of videomodes.

- most ggi functions return an integer, probably returning some sort of
errorcode, but what does it mean? Is 0 = success or is it -1?

--
Magnus Norddahl
ClanLib developer