Re: Redesign based on tonight's arguments

Rob Kaper wrote:
> I took the games.tudols.com/new design.
> I added Christians proposal for the intro text.
> I redesigned it into the lava design of LGB.
> I added the LGB efforts to the introduction as "Help with prelimenary work".
>
> http://capsi.com/lgdc/
>
> This should come closer to what we want, right?

Looks good, but I'd suggest losing the absolute widths
on the columns.  It's not needed, and can interfere with
display.

The "What is this site not?" section's a bit obscure;
I might word it "Note:", "This site is not finished..."
and "This site is not for people who want to play games,
it's for people who are writing games."
But really, what you have is fine, and it's high time to
get a freshmeat.net-style database and a comparison
matrix with links into the database going.
- Dan