Introduction

Hello, I'm Ryan Stultz.

Christian talked to me, and I agreed to giving up the linuxgames.org
web-site (currently used by the Linux Gaming Awareness Project) and allowing
you guys to take over.

I can go ahead and give access to whoever is in charge. But first a little
about me:

I'm Ryan (redundant, I know)

I work for a startup Linux company, porting top games to Linux. We're still
in the early formation stages. It looks to be an interesting experience.

We are sponsoring the LGA (well were) and now are sponsoring linuxgames.org,
the LGDC.

We provide the domain name, the site, everything.

Right now we can't give emails at linuxgames.org, its something I'm working
on.

I have one account which controls to main site, and there are several minor
sites already running in the form of name.linuxgames.org (small gaming
projects which we've offered free hosting to).

So I can give the main account to whoever is the main guy. The way my
company (I run Dragon Isle, a gaming network http://www.dragon-isle.com) has
handled all of our sites is to split the site up as much as possible (not
design wise, but as to who does it) and give each of them their own
directory. I tried to catch up on the old mailings, but at 282, its a bit
longer than I have time to read right now. So however you are designing it,
I don't really care ;>

Loki (the startup) reserves the right to do about anything we want, just in
case you start posting pornography (created on Linux of course) on the site,
we reserve the right to pull it at moment's notice.

If whoever is in charge of the web-site could emailme, then thats about it.

I'm willing to help anyway I can, but I'll admit i hate programming (I know
C and C++, but haven't used in a long time, mainly do perl work now, for my
web-sites), and I'm mainly a marketing man.

Thanks

Ryan Stultz