Re: What design?

Christian Reiniger wrote:

>I think it's more or less clear that a new, improved design will be done
>later when we have enough time, so we just have to agree on one of the
>existing designs to use for now.
>
>Ok, we won't come to a decision on that issue if we continue to wait for
>each other to decide, so we should change the tactics. Simple and painless.
>And fair. I say: Let the dice decide. Same chance for both of the designs.
>Well, not really dice (it's a bit difficult to verify it via internet ;),
>but randum numbers. My suggestion: If the last digit (before the comma) of
>the Dow Jones is odd at Wednesday evening, we use Henti's design, else we
>use Rob's. (yes, that *is* random - and everyone can check it ;)

Ok, www.stockmaster.com says the Dow is at 7968.78 points at the Close of
Oct 14 - that's a even last digit and thus Rob's design is the winning one
for now.

I also just got Ryan's post, so Henti and Rob - talk to him about site
access and fire up a site we can be proud of! ;)

And to us others - let's finish the remaining content issues (see
previous mails for a reminder on what already exists). It's not much
anymore, so let's finish that last bit!

Cu
	Christian
--

REALITY.SYS corrupted ... reboot Universe [Y,n]?