Re: Ping

Quoting Christian Reiniger (warewolf@mayn.de):

> I just wondered why I didn't get any mails from other list members for
> about 2 days (which seems to be an eternity for me currently ;+)
>
> So - is everyone well and happy?

Christian....Christian...Christian... you know my usual excuse: "...besides,
I've been too busy working on ClanLib..." :-)

I'll comment on your letters "real soon" :-)
(just the ilwrath's said to the spathi's)

All that I'm trying to say, Chrisitan - don't be afraid of the big silent
cold Internet, it is the penalty of modern technology...
(yes I'm on drugs :-) :-) :-))

<serious>
you got reply on your ping - and I'll comment your letters later today.
</serious>

--
Magnus Norddahl
"the mad man"