Uh, well, something

hmmm, some things I think you should know...

(1) Sh*t!!! Slashdot just mentioned the LGB site. We really (!!) have to
hurry to prevent further damage (I don't mean your site is bad, Rob (it's
not), but it's bad if people get false impressions of what's going on). So
if you're not already doing that, Rob and Henti, please contact Ryan *now*
about site access so that you can work *both* on bringing the site up. And
don't think about new designs for now. That's for later.

(2) I was away the entire Sunday (and I'm too tired to reply to all but the
most important mails right now ;) and I'll propably spend most of Monday
sleeping. If I don't get mail from Charles concerning the announcement
update until I get up again, I'll start reworking it myself. And answer the
other mails ;)

(3) Good night

Zzzzz
	Christian