Site Revamp (ALMOST THERE!)

We're almost there...

Take a look at http://capsi.com/lgdc/

(and at a more convenient place as soon as I can put it on Ryan's server)

It contains all the suggestions/proposals from this list up-to-now.

There are many pages incomplete, we'll have to rewrite those into a
more mature thingey, so far they just list the proposals. The history,
mailinglist and tools info pages are done though. I kept the history pages
in their original design, too eager to put this on-line.

I suggest all comments/additions/changes from now on will be mainly based on
this site.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.demon.nl cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net