Re: Some questions: OpenGL and free 3D models

>    At any rate, I'm not a modeler, but the articles are generally interesting
>and might help him figure things out. Check out the series. (Some of them
>are editorials rather than tutorials.) Since no one else even came close to
>helping Keith with his desire to get to understand modeling, I thought the
>looniboy site might help him. <shrug>

I think, by the time I've read a book on how to use modelling software properly
(rather than using a "put a box there. Actually that's close enough" approach)
and read the articles I should be able to hack enough stuff together to get
things up and running. It only needs to be good enough to "prove concept" to be
honest.