Re: OFFTOPIC: NFS problems

Am Mit, 27 Okt 1999 hast Du wahrscheinlich geschrieben:
>On Wed, Oct 27, 1999 at 08:19:31PM +0200, Felix Kollmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I know, this is a offtopic, but I have a huge problem:
>
>	if you know its offtopic, then DONT ask it.

And if you repy, than answer it!
Just replying 3 times without answering a question isn´t a nice way.

To Felix:
To answer your question, you have to tell something about the user
system. Do you use root, or normal users? (Both sides, please).
Show an ls -lad /Fu*
Which rights has the directory into which you mount it, before you
mount it?, ...
Play a bit around with the rights, ... and you will see.
Try to use IP numbers instead of names in the /etc/export
And try to read the man pages a bit more.

Many greetings,
--
~ Philipp Gühring              p.guehring@poboxes.com
~ http://www.poboxes.com/p.guehring  ICQ UIN: 6588261