Re: Music making

Karl Bartel wrote:

> Hi Dmitry!
>
> > Tell me please, which application can be used for music making in Linux?
> > Thanks.
> I never created any music under linux, so I'm not well imformed. For mod
> tracking there's a tool called "tracker". I'd recommend to ask someone
> else...

The tracker that I've been using for 'MOD' is "FunkTrackerGold"
it's easy
to find with Google and seems OK for a program of that genre.

I wouldn't say it was a great way to input music though...fine if you are
used to 'Tracker' programs from the Amiga era - but crap if you are expecting
graphical note input of the kind you'd expect to see on a Mac or something.

--
Steve Baker   HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
              WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>