Re: X Keycodes

On Friday 04 October 2002 16:04, Nathi-huesken@gmx.de wrote:
> I am trying to write a little Wrapper for Keyboard under X. I want to use
> the X-Keycodes, but I can't find anything like a "definition list" which
> keycode is related to which actual key.

You can find key codes in (usually) /usr/X11R6/include/X11/keysymdef.h.
The definition names are self-explanatory.
But I doubt they're portable.

> Can anybody tell me where I can find out more about those keycodes?

What about:
wget -O - http://www.libsdl.org/release/SDL-1.2.4.tar.gz | gzip -cd | tar -Ox
SDL-1.2.4/src/video/x11/SDL_x11events.c | less

Josef

--
Free operating systems. Free software. Free games.