Re: Simple modeller

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, J. Perkins wrote:

>Jan Ekholm wrote:
>> Awnyway, editing complex car meshes on Windows for GTA3 and other car
>> games wasn't exactly what I was looking for, quite the opposite :)
>
>While it's target audience is vehicle modelers, I am fairly
>certain that it supports some standard 3D file formats as
>well. Obviously it's been a while since I used it last but
>I thought it had a couple of ASCII formats.

Still, it's a Windows thingie afaik. It's just that I don't have any
Windows machine where I could use it. Windows has much more of these
goodies than Linux, and I'd love to get to use them, Linux is apparently
and unfortunately a desert when it comes to 3D stuff.

--
               "Stercus, stercus, stercus, moriturus sum."
                                       -- Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times