Re: Simple modeller

Sorry Jan, I thought I was responding to a different list, of course
you want a linux tool. In that case, PPoly is the only one that I
know of. You could try Milkshape with Wine maybe? If you find
anything out, please let us know. I'm going to have to start making
models myself one of these days...

Jason
379