Re: Simple modeller

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Stephen J Baker wrote:

>AC3D also renders everything in OpenGL.  I believe it uses TCL/TK for
>it's GUI - but that only makes it slower with 3D hardware.

Yes, it does, and on my low end machine performance is good. It doesn't
have any complex dialogs, it's mostly just menu choices and some check
boxes/buttons, so tcl/tk doesn't get to slow it down. :)

I must say that I was very sceptic to AC3D, but I've become a convert
after using it for a few models. Recommended.

--

    Greebo could, in fact, commit sexual harrassment simply by sitting
                    very quietly in the next room.