Re: Anyone on this list?

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, adam moss wrote:

>Under Linux it seems to be much more common that coding is the
>/first/ thing that happens.  But that's roughly where things
>tend to stop.

And design happens when it all starts to fall apart as a ugly spaghetti
hack. :) "Uh, maybe I need something more than one file and a bunch of
globals"

I think it's when the first iteration falls apart that a developer will
lose interest, as he/she must do a lot of rewriting to bring the game to
the same level, but with a better infrastructure.

--
'Educational' refers to the process, not the object. Although, come to think
of it, some of my teachers could easily have been replaced by a cheeseburger.