Re: [SPAM] SCO vs IBM

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Miguel A.Osorio wrote:

> I was just wondering. What do you think about the impact of this lawsuit
> against IBM on the OpenSource community? How about on Linux development
> itself?
> After all, there is this whole deal on the presence of proprietary code
> inserted into the Linux core.

At first I was ignored, but currently I am more amused than anything else.

A good site for information on the case is http://www.groklaw.net/ - this
is a serious site, that covers the cases from the point of view of a
paralegal. Its really good.

And you will end up laughing too :-)

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
  7)  Sacrifice a small animal for Good Luck

 (step 7 of 8 in configuring the Open Source Global File System for Linux)