Re: SDL vs GGI

>> Is it providing any benefit?
>Yep.
For you, not for me.  Why must there only be only one right way to do
things?

>>Evidently!...I wonder why?  Presumably there is something you
>>do that I don't.  Can you give me some examples of things I
>>could try that make it die horribly?
e.g.A couple of months ago I tried to install one of the xdm clones (wdm or
gdm I don't remember which).  Upon startup it froze my screen, and disabled
my keyboard and mouse.  I don't know if this was a problem with X, [g|w]dm,
or an error I made during installation(most likely :) But really, I don't
care.  User programs should simply not be able to force a reboot.

-Brett