Re: aag! wake up there!

At 06:02 PM 9/20/99 -0700, you wrote:
>In your servey of Compilers, Debuggers, IDEs, Editors & Other Tools you
>forgot to mention GNU Emacs!! Are you on crack??

	LOL! Hey, we are still in our infancy. Yes, it is a major oversight. No,
it isn't meant to be a comprehensive list...yet. We are trying to get to a
database-driven format but have been plagued with problems.

	On that matter, I was just about to sit down and begin inputting table,
but seems like the MySQL server isn't accepting connection. Esben, the
sunsite MySQL guy, is away on a conference and back on Thursday.

	The schedule: first, I will implement the News and Links tables and get
that going. Then, we can begin with the SDK/Tools databasing. Also, I have
sketched out a polling mechanism to add to the site. I just need Esben to
fix MySQL and get us some .htaccess files to cover our backdoor.

	The site will work via an HTML template mechanism so that site makeovers
should be very easy even if I drop out of sight. I am trying to make sure
that things are in place to make myself unnecessary. (Go figure...)

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames
ptiseo@mediaone.net