Re: aag! wake up there!

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Tiseo <ptiseo@mediaone.net> writes:

Paul> On that matter, I was just about to sit down and begin inputting
Paul> table, but seems like the MySQL server isn't accepting
Paul> connection. Esben, the sunsite MySQL guy, is away on a
Paul> conference and back on Thursday.

I am just in between sessions, catching up email....  I have restarted
mysqld so it should be working now, although I will have to look into
what was wrong when I come home.

I will not be responsible for Emacs not being mentioned in your IDE
section.  After all it IS, without doubt, the ultimate IDE :-)

Paul> The schedule: first, I will implement the News and Links tables
Paul> and get that going. Then, we can begin with the SDK/Tools
Paul> databasing. Also, I have sketched out a polling mechanism to add
Paul> to the site. I just need Esben to fix MySQL and get us some
Paul> .htaccess files to cover our backdoor.

Ok, we will work this out.  But there should be no reason for you not
to make your own .htaccess files without me interfering.

/bart
--
caffeine low .... brain halted