Re: My Game

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Chris Purnell wrote:

> I've just gotten around to putting up an initial release of what may
> become a game.  I wonder if it would be too much to ask for people
> to have a look at it and tell me what they think?

I think the landscape/terrain rendering is very speedy, and I might steal
it, if it can be dynamically changed.

I was a bit taken back, that in 4684 lines of code, you have 17 comments
(if you ignore the copyright). I think that may be the lowest comment/kloc
ratio I have ever experienced.

With respect to making the scripting engine framerate independent - I
would have assumed that it would be similar to having the animation be
framerate independent?

Will there be any particular goal to this game?

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
I survived the Microsoft marketing holocaust and all I got was this lousy

                               - intensity@nerdnet.com