Re: Input Library

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 02:51:30PM +0200, Nathi-huesken@gmx.de wrote:

> For Graphics I use OpenGL and for Sound I use OpenAL.

When using OpenGL you should get the user input from the same place you
got the OpenGL rendering context.
If you created the context with glX you should get the input from Xlib.
If you created the context with glut you should get the input from glut.
If you created the context with SDL you should get the input from SDL.
Etc.

--
Christopher John Purnell  | I thought I'd found a reason to live
http://www.lost.org.uk/   | Just like before when I was a child