Re: Blender & Cygwin

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Ingo Ruhnke wrote:

>Steve Baker <sjbaker1@airmail.net> writes:
>> The problem is much deeper than that (IMHO).
>
>Yep, the problem is a bit deeper, but they still help a lot to get the
>job done. Its just quicker to mouse-over for a sec than to launch a
>webbrowser and searching google for a while.

Maybe if they've managed to avoid stupid tooltips like for instance if you
have a checkbox like below with some description you have no idea about:

[ ] Frobnication

and then the tooltip says: "Enabled or disables frobnication". Thank you,
I could never have guessed that...

--

              Many an ancient lord's last words had been:
         "You can't kill me because I've got magic aaargh...."