The Plan

Ok, so we've got some neat ideas floating around now, and I bet you're
all starting to wonder "so where's everybody else? Shouldn't other people
be in on the design phase of this?"

And the answer to that is definitely yes.

Nils, could you put whatever you feel appropriate (at the least, solution
three) on the webpage? Sometime tomorrow afternoon or soon after, I will
send out mail to those people I had mailed earlier, plus esr, plus anybody
you guys mention between now and then (please mention names of people who
might be interested).

Votes on whether we should solidify the nntp proposal further before pulling
a lot of people in? I think once we have a solidified proposal we should tell
the world; this means that telling a small subset of the world earlier than
that is appropriate.

Thanks,
--Roger