Continuous Queries Project

Someone pointed me to an interesting project on the net that is  related to
what we are doing. Might be something for us to look into.

The URL is:
http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/CQ/

From their objective:

The primary objective of the Continual Queries project aims at investigating
the update monitoring problems in Internet-scale distributed information
systems and developing toolkit and an integrated set of techniques for
monitoring updates for building intelligent and adaptive sentinel systems in
distributed open environments such as Internet or intranets.

Nils.