Re: Centralized Linux announcements/news list?

I'd be interested in knowing what Chris and scoop said.

I'd like to recommend that we open a mailing list to discuss this - that
way the discussions are open and everyone is able to give input.

I'm willing to host the list on threepoint.com - are you interested?

Dave