Re: Errors on message send with mixminion

Hi,

Just read your other message: OpenSSL would indeed have been
my next guess, as mixminion failed at connecting to the first
node... But you were quicker than me. ;-)

Praedor wrote:
> Is this issue a matter of "Dec 27 08:48:29.252 -0500 [WARN]
> This software is newer than any version on the recommended
> list"?

No, this just means that Nick has not yet updated the directory
to recommend anything newer than mixminion 0.0.7.

Ciao

Tobias
--
mbox:admin@tainaron