RE: More thoughts on From: lines

Len wrote:
> I don't understand what Lucky means. I never said that all
> outbound mail must go through nym servers -- just that nym
> account outbound mail go through nym servers.

In writing "If the decision has been made (has it?) that all outbound
email from nyms must use a nym server as the exit hop" I was of course
talking about all outgoing mail that wishes to have the From: line to be
set to that of the nym, not all outgoing remailed email by a person that
happens to also use a nym sometimes.

> I also don't understand why Subject: lines are such a hot
> topic. I don't see the risk. Perhaps Lucky meant From: instead?

Yes. I meant to say From: line. Typo.

--Lucky