minion-design paper finalized on Monday

We're submitting the final version of the minion-design paper on Monday.
If you have changes to suggest, please let us know before/by then so
we can put them in. Monday's version is the one that will get published
for IEEE Security and Privacy, and the one that academics will read.

We don't have to get all the details right in terms of how we deal with
real-world things like mime. The goal here is to get a self-consistent
document that clearly presents the harder concepts like crossover
points, etc.

--Roger