Re: mixminion on windows

Nick Mathewson wrote:

Do you have access to any other computers running Windows 98 or later
that we could try this on? If we could say with confidence, "This
Always Breaks on XP", that would be quite helpful. If we can narrow
this down to a particular version, that'd be great.

tried it on window 2000, same thing.

I dunno, I'll try to play with it later.

but even running script broke: (this is on XP again)

C:\Python23\Scripts>mixminion.py
ERROR importing mixminion package.
ERROR importing mixminion package.
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "C:\Python23\Scripts\mixminion.py", line 3, in ?
   import mixminion.Main
 File "C:\Python23\Scripts\mixminion.py", line 3, in ?
   import mixminion.Main
ImportError: No module named Main

C:\Python23\Scripts>