These are systems that on <http://privacy.outel.org/minion/clist2a.html>
you see chains aren't being returned, yet on <http://privacy.outel.org/minion/nlist2.html>
you see that grove CAN ping.

--On Saturday, January 22, 2005 2:10 PM +0100 Evert Meulie <evert@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd be happy to investigate my node, but I'll need pointers on where to
look...   8-)

Regards,
	Evert

-----Original Message-----
From: Colin Tuckley [mailto:colin@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 2:03 PM
To: Evert Meulie
Cc: Nick Mathewson
Subject: Re: POboxes mixminion server

Evert Meulie wrote:

Attached is an hour of TRACE-logging on my mixminion-server. I hope it
gives
you some/all of the answers you are looking for...? 8-)

Don't know if it was any help to Nick...

But... :every: ping failure from my instance of Miniontest this morning so
far had PoBoxes in the chain. Also more than 90% of all ping failures have
PoBoxes in the chain!

There is obviously something wrong with the PoBoxes node, can I suggest that
you either spend some time investigating it or if you can't do that, could
you please take the node down for a couple of weeks, I'd like to see if it
is really PoBoxes that is causing the sub-90% stats at the moment.

In the meantime I'm going to add PoBoxes to the list of blocked servers in
my config file.

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@xxxxxxxxxxx  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

  "Heisenberg may have slept here"