C/C++ MixMinion development

Dear All,

I have a volunteer here that wants to spend 3-4 months full time,
programming for the Computer Security Group. He has experience in C/C++ so
I thought that producing a second independent implementation of the
"MixMinion" server would be both useful in itself and in testing the
independent implementability of the specs.

I will personally be off email from the 14th July to the 5-6th August,
since I am going on my summer tour of duty in Europe
(Geneva-Strasbourg(d-sec)-Brussels). If there are any "hot" issues around
MixMinion I would like to have them sorted by then.

Always Yours,

George