Re: Publishing attempt

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 09:36, marcoc1@dada.it wrote:
> I would be happy to do that, but the line I sent is all my log !
>
> ;)
>
> Maybe I need to change the debuglevel; which one ?

DEBUG or TRACE should be verbose enough to catch the cause of this.

I'm still betting it's a line error, though:  Because the version #
comes early (first) in SSL handshaking, OpenSSL sometimes gives a "wrong
version number" message when really the problem was transient data
corruption or something weird happening on the connection.

-N