Re: Publishing attempt

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 08:11, marcoc1@dada.it wrote:
> WHen trying to publish, I received this warning
>
> Jun 26 13:24:48.264 [WARN] Unexpected error: wrong version number. Closing connection to 195.110.124.18:59239 (fd 10).

I can't do anything with this error -- it is most likely that there's an
SSL error someplace between you and someone else, unrelated to
publishing.  If you send me the last few hundred lines of your log, I
might be able to say more.  (

> I saw no trace of my server on the directory; there is
>  some delay due to validation, or simply my installation /
>  publication is in trouble ?

There is always a delay after you first publish -- servers need to be
approved manually the first time they're inserted.