Coding goals, nongoals, and plan.

Here, sketchilly, is a 50,000-ft development plan for Mixminion code.
This is all tentative and negotiable: we'll see how it turns out.

Milestone 0: Skeleton version.  Implementation of everything we know
we'll need, regardless of how the specification turns out.

Milestone 1: Proof of Concept.  Needs to work plausibly well, and
implement the spec.

Milestone 2: Alpha. Needs to work plausibly well, implement the spec,
and be usable to send and receive messages.  Does _not_ need to be
flawless: it's just an alpha.

(I'm working on some skeleton code now.)

Some goals:
  - Unit tests for everything.
  - Portable code
  - Should build cleanly from source.
  - Well-documented and commented code.

Some non-goals
 - In the alpha, support for mprotect(2) (or other means of dealing with
swap issues.)
 - For the proof of concept, usability.
 - Support for windows in the alpha

--