Re: Am I up and running...?

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 10:08:35PM +0100, Evert Meulie wrote:
> Hi!
>
> When/how will I know whether my Mixminion node is up and running and part of
> the network?   8-)

Maybe, but in the process of setting it up, you apparently deleted and
recreated your keys many times.  You had "publish" set to "yes" for
each of these times, so the directory server received about a dozen
keys for your server.  I had a heck of a time trying to figure out
which set of keys was up-to-date.

This isn't your fault, of course: you didn't know that this would be
an issue.  But I'd like to come up with something to prevent other
people from doing this in the future.  Looking back, can you describe
what went on during this process?

Many thanks,
--
Nick Mathewson