From: owner-mixminion-dev@freehaven.net
[mailto:owner-mixminion-dev@freehaven.net] On Behalf Of Nick Mathewson
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 11:17 PM
To: mixminion-dev@freehaven.net
Subject: Re: Am I up and running...?

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 10:08:35PM +0100, Evert Meulie wrote:
> Hi!
>
> When/how will I know whether my Mixminion node is up and running and part
of
> the network?   8-)

Maybe, but in the process of setting it up, you apparently deleted and
recreated your keys many times.  You had "publish" set to "yes" for each of
these times, so the directory server received about a dozen keys for your
server.  I had a heck of a time trying to figure out which set of keys was
up-to-date.

This isn't your fault, of course: you didn't know that this would be an
issue.  But I'd like to come up with something to prevent other people from
doing this in the future.  Looking back, can you describe what went on
during this process?

Many thanks,
--
Nick Mathewson