Mixminion queue problem

Installing a mixminion 0.0.7.1 from debian Sarge, give a perfectly
 working node, except that it doesn't remove packet from
 queues when packets pass from one queue to the other and get sent.

We needed to disable atime on root to reduce the wear of flash
 memory

Environment

Python 2.3.5
sarge up-to-date
kernel 2.6.8-2-386
package mixminion 0.0.7.1-2

installes on an AMD Elan processor on a compact flash.

Moving queues to a ramdisk doesn't work either.

Any help ? Thanks a lot.   Marco

--

+--------------- http://www.winstonsmith.info ---------------+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |