Re: Servers Should Use a Secure Mix Algorithm

Marco A. Calamari wrote:

> On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 08:46 +0000, Colin Tuckley wrote:

>>If you want to help with testing then please consider running miniontest to
>>give the system a better workout.
>

> Please explain why and how. Thanks a lot.

Miniontest is an automated testing script for mixminion, it generates a test
message at regular intervals and sends it through a chain of mixminion
servers. The message ends up being delivered as email to the sender where it
is used to generate stats.

If you grab the miniontest tarball from:

http://www.cside.dyndns.org/miniontest.tar

there are doc files that explain how to set it up. Any queries either email
me off list or ask in #remops where I'm normally online.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@xxxxxxxxxxx  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it is pronounced?