Re: Servers Should Use a Secure Mix Algorithm

Joel M. Baldwin wrote:

> If the software has access to the mixminion server ServerDesc it could
> parse the file and find the same info.  It could then make decisions on
> routing based on the algorithms published in the dictionary.

I don't know about Nymbaron, but miniontest asks mixminion to generate a
random path of a certain length, so doing this would be a change to mixminion.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@xxxxxxxxxxx  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

"Heisenberg may have slept here"