re: problem in 3.2 "Replies"

Zooko,

The swap operation is present in ALL messages (sender,
bidirectionally anonymous). In the case of a forward message the
sender can generate the swap operation at the end of the first header.
In the case of a bidirectional message the second header is the reply
block, but the sender can still add a swap operation at the end of the
first header.

The only case when a swap operation is not taking place is the pure return
path.

George