Re: A timestamp attack on Babel's anonymity

I agree Roger,

The issue of the technicalities of implementing mix networks have never
really been researched in detail. As soon as mix technology got in the
hand of the cryptologist it all became zero-knowledge proofs without
realizing that the systems cannot be implemented for engineering reasons or
are vulnerable for practical reasons (timestamps, etc).

George