Minion-design.pdf is submitted

We're all done -- with step one, that is.

The next steps should continue in parallel:

* We need to start an actual spec. I'm not a spec person anymore, so I
don't want to be the one leading that; but I'll read and give comments
and answer questions. Nick will help, but he's too busy these days for
me to just volunteer him. Anybody want to pick this up and run with it?

* David and George and I should take a step back and figure out just
how much our design sucks, and what we want to do about it. Give us a
few days to recover and then we'll see where we are.

Thanks for your help, everybody!
--Roger