Re: Lurkers: First draft: call for comments (was Re: Paper deadlines)

On Tue, 7 May 2002, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> i'm more interested in a brief description of remixing than the link-level

I already sent you a description of remixing for earlier in the paper. If
you are going to include that, then you may want to change 4.2 to say
something like:

Once a Mixminion packet reaches the final MIX in its path, it must either
be delivered to its intended recipient, dropped if it's an intra-network
dummy message, or processed further if it is a remixed Type II packet.

And in the paragraph that begins:

The types each MIX supports are described in a capability block [..]

add:

short term key (for use in header encryption), remixing capability and
batching strategy.

> requirements, but hey, we will need both down the road
>
> thanks
> --roger

--Len.