Re: Welcome to mixminion-dev

Wanted to send a short note introducing my self...

Roger suggested a while back that I both take a look at mixminion, and also join this this to keep updated on developments related to secure communication tools such as tor and mixminion.

I am the managing director of Privaterra, a Canadian based NGO that provides training and strategic advice to human rights organizations in the area of IT risk assessment and security. We focus at the moment on secure communications training and are always keen to hear about new tools being developed.

We are keen to bring our field experience to the table, and hope we can find ways of collaborating and working together with the members of this community.

regards

Robert

--
###